Just eager to pop in and say hello

« Older   Newer »
missfema
view post Posted on 25/4/2010, 10:43

Hi everyone. I am new and thought I might introduce myself. I don't know if this is the best place to place this, but I've been on the lookout for somewhere to chill and browse some amazing discussion. I believe labarcadellavitaeterna.forumfree.it will remedy this!

I have got to go off now, however am in search of some exceptional reading. Take care!

Edited by princessda - 28/4/2010, 18:39

princessda
view post Posted on 28/4/2010, 17:40

CITAZIONE (missfema @ 25/4/2010, 11:43)
Hi everyone. I am new and thought I might introduce myself. I don't know if this is the best place to place this, but I've been on the lookout for somewhere to chill and browse some amazing discussion. I believe labarcadellavitaeterna.forumfree.it will remedy this!

I have got to go off now, however am in search of some exceptional reading. Take care!

Missfema Hello, we are happy for your visit, if you want you can talk to you, if you have questions, if you like the forum ... feel free,
Hello :23536532:

view post Posted on 2/5/2010, 18:33

Group:

Hi missfema, where are you from? Do you speak Italian?
Please join us in this forum, we're glad to have you whit us ^_^

God bless you

-------
ho letto ora.. è stata bannata?

Web  Top
princessda
view post Posted on 3/5/2010, 11:14

No, Ictys, perché doveva essere bannata?

view post Posted on 3/5/2010, 22:26

Group:

no è che nel suo profilo c'è scritto "Group: Banned" e il suo post è stato modificato

così pensavo avesse scritto qualcosa di contrario al regolamento e l'aveste bannata..
Niente era solo una curiosità ^^

Web  Top
4 replies since 25/4/2010, 10:43   114 views